Eggy French Toast
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16440 times
Eggy French toast is the typical bread recipe with beaten eggs. The eggy bread toast , also known as French toast is a favorite among children and is prepared by dipping the bread slices in the egg and milk mixture and shallow frying them. A delicious and healthy packed lunch or snack option, Eggy French toast is quite easy to prepare.
- In a bowl beat egg thoroughly till fluffed.
- In another broad shallow bowl combine milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Heat a broad non-stik pan on a medium flame and melt some butter.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture for 20 seconds on each side, or until thoroughly coated.
- Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make one more french toast.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by anmeet25 on 05 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.