Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4284 times
Egg's maisoor or halwa is an unique sweet dish prepared from eggs, sugar, coconut powder and dried fruit mix blended together. Find many more interesting halwa recipe, Indian dessert recipe, cake recipe at tarladalal.com
- Mix sugar ,ghee,elaichi & egg in a bowl until the sugar is mixed.
- Don't beat the mixture just stir it.heat a kadhai & put the mixture in
- It.stir vigorously & continuously the mixture is brown & leaves the sides.in
- The meantime add the dry fruits.spread it on a greased thali,
- Press it & cut it into pieces.do his fast before the mixture is
- Cooled,otherwise it will become hard.pick up the pieces after the mixture is
- Cooled down completely.sweet maisoors are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.