Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2145 times
Try the eggplant based vegetable treat, Eggplant relish as side dish or dip. The baked eggplants are ground and stir fried with onions, chilli and garlic. Sprinkle grated cheese and pepper powder on the eggplant dish and enjoy eggplant or brinjal relish with toasted breads.
- Bake egg-plant until soft. grind sand keep aside.
- In a pan, fry onions, green chilli and garlic. add salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Then add eggs and egg-plant(ground). mix well.
- Sprinkle parsley and grated cheese.
- Microwave for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with toasted bread or bun.
This recipe was contributed by vidhyat on 24 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.