Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5960 times
Eggplant mukonos is a vegetable soup recipe with egg plants or brinjals. Add a touch of onions, garlic to this thick soup and relish hot with cheese sprinkled over!!
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and garlic and saute till the onions turn transparent.
- Add the brinjal and red capsicum, mix well and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes with their liquid and mix well.
- Add the apple juice, salt, and fennel seeds, mix well and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Cover and simmer, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or till the eggplant is tender.
- Add the dill, lemon juice, and spinach, mix well and simmer for more 5 minutes or till the spinach is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with cheese on top.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.