Eggplant Crispi Pakodas
by Dr. Kalpana Chauhan
This recipe has been viewed 588 times
One of the most likely snake of my father that he wants to aspect from my mom. Now I am presenting this dish in a new way.
Add your private note
Eggplant Crispi Pakodas recipe - How to make Eggplant Crispi Pakodas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Peel and cut the egg plant in thin and circular pieces and keep aside.
- Now prepare a batter for coating by mixing Gram flour, Rice flour and all spices.The consistency of batter is such that it slowly drop down from the spoon in a stream.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Now drop the eggplant pieces in the batter and then in the oil one by one.
- The inside soft and outside very crispy pakoras are ready.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Dr. Kalpana Chauhan on 24 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.