Eggless orange cake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9776 times
Can serve as a tea cake or even use as a party cake by icing it.
- Sieve maida and baking powder twice.
- Blend condensed milk with butter.
- Add orange juice,essence and colour.
- Mix well.
- Add it to maida evenly.
- Grease butter in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle maida on it.
- Pour the cake mixture.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven.
- The time differs on oven variety.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 02 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.