Eggless Vanilla Cake Using Oil ( Cakes and Pastries )
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 89% LIKED IT
8 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 79 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 112159 times
Can you imagine life without vanilla cake? From being decorated with cream and icing for a Birthday Party , to being used as the base for luscious desserts, the vanilla cake is truly a versatile one, definitely worth learning to make.
Here is how you can make a soft and flavourful Eggless Vanilla Cake Using Oil. The aroma that wafts out of the Oven when this bakes is so enchanting that you will want to just slice it and finish it off, without even bothering to decorate it!
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter and oil in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add the vanilla essence and add approx. ½ cup water and whisk well.
- Add the flour mixture and more approx. 2 tbsp of water, mix gently using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 175 mm. (7”) diameter tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 35 minutes.
- Invert the tin over a rack and tap sharply to unmould the cake.
- Keep aside to cool and use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per slice
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.