Eggless, Rich Chocolate Ice Cream with Malai
by Foodie #612079
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2779 times
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cook this mixture on the stove for 10 minutes to reduce it.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour it in a container and put it in the refrigerator.
- After every two hours, take out the mixture and stir it till it is completely set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #612079 on 24 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.