Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35129 times
Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake, a yummy eggless cake with a pineapple flavour and top with caramelizes pineapples and cherry.
- In a ring mould, add the butter, and put the mould over the flame.
- When the butter melts add the brown sugar, and caramelize it.
- Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries on the caramel as per your requirement. Keep aside.
- Preheat the over at 160 degree Celsius.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together.
- In a large vessel, whip together the condensed milk, oil and butter. Add the essence and mix well.
- Gradually add the sieved flour mixture to the whipped mixture.
- Whip again till a thick batter is formed. Add the chopped pineapple pieces and mix well.
- Pour it in the mould over the pineapple and cherry(the prepared tin).
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes or till the cake is done.
- When the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool. Unmould and serve.
- Make sure you don't unmould a hot cake as it may break. Can be unmoulded warm if you are using a silicone mould.
This recipe was contributed by ChefOfTheFuture on 23 Jun 2011I am the future chef.....training to be a proffessional chef......i love cooking and baking....i bel...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.