Eggless Pineapple Coconut Crepes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17572 times
Pineapple with coconut is a perfect tropical combo, and features in a great many mocktails and desserts. Here, this irresistible duo is served inside melt-in-the-mouth crepes, to make it all the more delicious.
Drizzling a little custard sauce atop the Eggless Pineapple Coconut Crepes gives it a distinctly sweet flavour and awesomely creamy mouth-feel. Relish this dessert while the custard sauce is still warm!
You can also try savoury crepes like Broccoli Crepes with Mexican Green Sauce or Makhani Crepes
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Divide the filling into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a crêpe on a clean dry surface, put a portion of the pineapple-coconut filling on one side of the crêpe
- Tightly roll the crepe up.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 4 more crêpes.
- Place the crêpes on a serving plate and drizzle 2 tbsp of the warm custard sauce over it.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per crepe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.