Eggless Orange Cake
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35970 times
Find delicious cake recipes, like eggless orange cake, and other tempting cake recipes at tarladalal.com. The orange flavored cake is one of the favorite cake recipes to be baked for birthdays and parties.
- Add water to icing sugar till the right consistency.
- Spread over the cake.
- Sift maida together with salt and baking powder.
- Pour condense milk into a bowl and add butter.
- Add 1 tsp. maida and little of orange drink to the condense milk -butter mixture and whip well. continue till all the maida and orange drink has been used.
- Add orange essence and walnuts. mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160-180 degrees c for 25-30 minutes or till the cake is ready.
- Cool and invert on a wire gauge.
- Ice it with glaze icing and decorate with orange segments.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.