Eggless Mayonnaise Or Flavoured Mayonnaise
by Swapnil Thakkar
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2915 times
Very quick and easy to make mayonnaise at home. So lets start and say bye bye to very expensive market side mayonnaise. This quick version is a real funto make.
- Take a deep and narrow vessel and put 1/2 cup milk.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add 1 cup olive oil and blend it with hand blender well.
- Continue blending for 1-2 minute and shake blender up and down in between.
- You will be surprise to see that the mixture starts to get thicken
- If enough thickness is not there, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice now and then continue blending for more 2 minutes.
- Blending time is really necessary here.
- Once mayonnaise is made, you may add your favourite ingredients like (1-2 clove of garlic for garlic flavor, few mint leaves for mint flavor, 2-3 pieces of jalapeno for that flavor)
- Your mayonnaise is ready, remove it in a jar and keep in fridge for a week
This recipe was contributed by Swapnil Thakkar on 03 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.