Eggless Lemon Souffle
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18848 times
Browse through our recipe collection of lemon souffle recipes and souffle recipes, including our eggless lemon souffle recipe. A lovely eggless lemon souffle recipe with a soft texture and awesome lemony taste in a creamy souffle.
- Combine agar-agar and water in a pan and cook till the china grass dissolves.
- Add sugar and cook a little more.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the lemon juice and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- While the agar-agar cools and begins to set, whip the chilled cream (has to be chilled other wise it will curdle), till it holds its shape.
- Fold in the cream into the cooled agar-agar mixture, transfer on to a serving bowl, chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by goodrecipies on 31 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.