Eggless Fruit Bar
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4036 times
A very novel kind of cookie so try it and let me know.!!
fruits to be used can be of your choice!!
- Beat milk, sugar, butter and condensed milk.
- Sift maida (all purpose) and baking powder and soda.
- Add this mixture gradually to the milk mixture. beat after each addition.
- Mix small pieces of fruits to the mixture.
- Transfer to a greased and dusted baking tray,garnish with some glazed cherries and bake in the oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into small pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.