Eggless French Toast
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7419 times
Eggless French Toast, here is how you can sweet start your day with this vegetarian version of the classic French breakfast. Just dunk each slice of bread in thick custard and cook on a griddle till golden brown and serve with honey, maple syrup or chocolate sauce to make it more delicious.
- Bring milk to boil and add sugar, mix well till it dissolves.
- Add the hot milk to the custard powder and mix well to form a smooth, thick batter.
- On a non stick pan, add some butter and let it melt.
- Dip bread slices in the milk mixture on both sides just for 2 seconds on each side.
- Immediate place them on the griddle.
- Cook on one side for 2-4 minutes on medium heat until it releases itself.
- Flip the bread slices and continue to cook till its crisp.
- Serve hot with honey or maple syrup or whipped cream or chocolate sauce or jam.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 24 Jun 2015I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.