Eggless Date Walnut Cake
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19147 times
Fold in walnuts and dates into the cake batter to prepare the tempting Egoless Date Walnut Cake. A lovely cake recipe which can be enjoyed both as a dessert or evening snack.
- Boil milk.
- Remove from heat and add chopped dates.
- While milk cools,grease and dust(with flour) a 9" glass/microwaveable dish.
- Sift flour,soda and cocoa powder(if using).
- Blend the cooled milk and dates in a mixer.
- Add oil and sugar and blend well.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Fold in flour and cocoa.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared dish and microwave on high for 10-11 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting into pieces to serve.
This recipe was contributed by juhisharma on 24 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.