Eggless Date & Walnut Cake
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26350 times
Eggless date & walnut cake is a Christmas special eggless sponge cake recipe with added taste of dates and chopped walnuts. The cake is easy to bake and simply divine in taste!
- Put flour into a bowl & rub in butter till it reaches the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar, dates, nuts & cinnamon.
- Make a well in the centre & add apple puree.
- Dissolve soda in milk & add to the mixture, mix well.
- Pour into a prepared cake tin .
- Mix the topping ingredients & sprinkle over the surface.
- Bake at 375 degrees f till done (takes more than 1 hour)
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.