Eggless Curd Cake - Bawarchi Contribution
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29758 times
A simple egoless curd cake recipe for vegetarians. The curd is mixed with sugar, flour and oil and then baked to create a spongy and soft egoless curd cake.
Add your private note
Eggless Curd Cake - Bawarchi Contribution recipe - How to make Eggless Curd Cake - Bawarchi Contribution
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Add oil, sugar, curd in a bowl and mix them in one direction using a spatula to form a thick mixture.
- Sieve flour,soda,cocoa powder and coffee.
- Add sifted mixture to the above curd mixture.
- Mix in one direction.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and again mix.
- Pour mixture in baking dish or borosil dish.
- Level it properly by keeping a towel underbowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 min.
- Check with the help of knife.
- Icing mixture-add cocoa powder, essence,icing sugar and water and make a smooth paste.
- Spread icing mixture on the cake.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries and grated chocolate.
- Cool it under fan and can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for few days.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.