Eggless Coffee and Dark Chocolate Cake
by Ketaki Shrivastava
This recipe has been viewed 3204 times
My cooking experiment with Coffee and Dark Chocolate Cake was an awesome experience. Everyone enjoyed it thoroughly.
Add your private note
Eggless Coffee and Dark Chocolate Cake recipe - How to make Eggless Coffee and Dark Chocolate Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, coffee powder, baking soda and baking powder together in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl. Add curd and mix it well. Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence and oil and mix it well.
- Now add all dry ingredients little at a time to the curd mixture and mix it well. If the batter is thick add a little water and 1 tsp coffee powder.
- Take pressure cooker, remove whistle and gasket.Place a steel ring stand and a perforated plate over it. Cover it with a lid and pre-heat on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- While your cooker is preheating grease a cake mould with oil and dust some maida.
- Pour the batter. Tap it well to remover air bubbles and place it in the cooker.
- Cook it on low flame for 30-35 minutes.
- To check the readiness of the cake pierce the cake in the mould with a knife. If knife comes out clean your cake is ready.
- Once the cake is ready switch off the flame and leave the cake in the cooker for 5 minutes. Then take it out of the cooker and let it cool completely.
- Invert the tin over a wire rack and tap sharply to unmould the cake or use a knife to loosen the edges of the cake.
- Spread that chocolate sauce evenly all over the cake and keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take it out from the freezer and again spread some chocolate sauce evenly over it.
- Garnish with gems and grated chocolate or toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately or use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Ketaki Shrivastava on 23 May 2016I am Ketaki Shrivastava. I started cooking when I was in college. My family and friends liked my dis...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.