Eggless Chocolate Marble Cake
by sonika jain
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12682 times
Delicious cake cooked in 5 mins in two colours.
Add your private note
Eggless Chocolate Marble Cake recipe - How to make Eggless Chocolate Marble Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder and keep aside.
- Cream the sugar and 3 tbsp of butter using a wooden spoon till light fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and milk gradually.
- Mix with a palette knife until you achieve a dropping consistency, mix the vanilla essence.
- Put the remaining 1/2 tbsp of butter into a small bowl and microwave on high for 30 sec to melt it.
- Add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate and mix well.
- Now roughly mix into prepared cake mix and pour into a sugar plastic mould leave it.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Take out and cool for 5 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by sonika jain on 15 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.