Eggless Chocolate Cake
by Neha Talal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2820 times
Light Sweet delight for all the veg people out there.
- Sieve the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder together and keep aside.
- Mix curd with soda bi carb and keep aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, melted ghee, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the prepared sieved plain flour-cocoa mixture and 5 tbsp of milk and mix gently with help of a spatula.
- Now add curd mixture.
- The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Grease the cake tin with ghee on all the sides.
- Pour the mixture in half kg tin evenly and once done tap it from all the side.
- Now heat the cake batter in microwave mode at high temperature.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
- When ready, remove from the microwave, invert the tin over a plate and tap sharply to unmould the sponge.
- Keep aside to cool and use as required.
- Once the cake is cool cut it evenly and apply the sugar mixture on it and let it cool for some more time.
- Now apply your favorite dressing accordingly and get indulge in the same.
This recipe was contributed by Neha Talal on 28 Sep 2014Being a house wife love spending time in kitchen cooking different types of food and try to do somet...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.