Eggless Chocolate Brownies| Quick Chocolate Brownies
by Foodie #380576
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 210532 times
Browse through our recipe collection of chocolate brownie recipes and brownie recipes, including our egoless chocolate brownies recipe. A lovely brownie recipe with chocolate filled center. Baking time : 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix butter and sugar really well.
- Add curd and mix slowly.
- Add walnuts, dark chocolate and coffee.
- Then add plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well slowly.
- The mixture will be of quite a thick consistency.
- Grease a square 6"x6" brownie mould with some butter and spread the mixture in it.
- Bake it in the oven for about 40minutes. You can check if it is baked properly by inserting a clean knife in the centre. If it comes out clean,it means the brownies are cooked.
- Another way to check if the brownies are cooked, is by feeling the crust. The crust should be hard but should feel soft after pressing a little.
- It will not rise like cakes.
- After it cools down take out the brownies out of the mould.
- Let it cool for another hour before cutting.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380576 on 31 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.