Eggless Chocklate Cake
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7052 times
A simple recipe with step by step illustrations to bake a tasty, soft, spongy eggless chocolate cake using flour, butter, milk, sugar and essence. You may relish the cake with any topping or sauce of choice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c). butter and dust with flour a cake pan.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar together.
- now add the water, oil, vinegar & essence to the sifted flour mixture and mix well until smooth.
- stir the batter in one direction only to make the cake lighter.
- Pour the batter into a greased & floured tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes, or until the cake tests done. the cake is ready when it bounces back to the touch or a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe was contributed by puja_c on 01 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.