Eggless Choc Sponge Ckae(tarla)
This recipe has been viewed 2446 times
A rich soft and mouthwatering sponge cake recipe, egoless choc sponge cake is prepared with cocoa powder, condensed milk, self raising flour and baking powder. An amazing combination of sponge cake recipe with a delicious chocolate flavour. The eggless choc sponge cake can be baked in a microwave within minutes! Simply irrestible!
Add your private note
Eggless Choc Sponge Ckae(tarla) recipe - How to make Eggless Choc Sponge Ckae(tarla)
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 10 min. Cooking Time: Cooking Time : 30 min. Total Time:
- 1. sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda bi-carb together.
- 2. mix the condensed milk, flour mixture, 100 ml. of water, the vanilla essence and melted butter thoroughly.
- 3. pour the cake mixture into a greased and dusted 150 mm. or 175 mm. (6" or 7") diameter tin.
- 4. bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 10 minutes. then reduce the temperature to 180 degree c (350 degree f) and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- 5. the cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch. when ready, takeout from the oven and leave for 1 minute. invert the tin over a rack and tap sharply to remove.
- 6. cool the cake.
- Handy tip(s) :
- 1. to test if the cake is done, pierce a wooden tooth-pick through it. if it comes out clean the cake is done.
- 2. bake the cake in the middle of the oven as this corresponds most exactly with the dial setting.
- 3. always let the cake cool slightly before removing from tin.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.