Eggless Choc Sponge Cake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6370 times
Eggless choc sponge cake recipe prepared from flour , cocoa, chocolate powder, castor sugar, baking powder and condensed milk. Browse through our recipe collection of chocolate cake recipes and cake recipes, including our eggless chocolate cake recipe. A lovely eggless chocolate cake recipe with a soft texture and awesome taste.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa, chocolate powder, baking powder and soda bi-carb together.
- Mix the condensed milk, flour mixture, 75 ml. (2 1/2 fl. oz.) water, the vanilla essence and melted butter thoroughly.
- Pour the cake mixture into a greased and dusted 150 mm. or 175 mm. (6" or 7") diameter tin.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 10 minutes. then reduce the temperature to 180 degree c (350 degree f) and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch. when ready, take out from the oven and leave for 1 minute. invert the tin over a rack and tap sharply to remove.
- Cool the cake.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.