Egglace Cake Recipe
by Ankita Chandrakante
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4232 times
A delicious and tasty cake without any eggs. Sweet and sugary for the vegetarians.
- Pre heat oven at 200º
- Soften the butter, add condensed milk, sugar , essence bicarbonate soda, baking powder
- Mix well to obtain soft batter
- Alternaly add the floor and the milk , again, beat well
- At the end add all dry fruits and coconut mixing everything by hand.
- Line the baking tin with butter and pour in the mixtute.
- Place in pre heated oven for 20 min.
- After the 20 min over the cake with aluminium foil.laeve for 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by Ankita Chandrakante on 03 Jul 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.