5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24794 times
try out this creative and unique breakfast recipe, Egg semiya. The semiya or vermicelli is cooked with beaten eggs, chopped onions, chillies and served hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and saute them
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute them.
- Add ginger garlic paste,chilli powder,garam masala, salt and saute them till they are well blended and the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Now add 1 1/2 cup of water and allow it to boil.
- Add the roasted vermicelli and mix it.
- Now add eggs and allow it to cook on the vermicelli till both the eggs and the vermicelli are cooked.
- Garnish with choopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by shanusadru on 31 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.