Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2439 times
Easy egg sandwich recipe with sliced boiled eggs, tomatoes and cucumber slices placed between the breads. The egg sandwich may be grilled, toasted or served plain with or without any dressing or cheese.
- In a pan make water to boil.
- When water starts boiling make gas slow. put broken egg into the water slowly so that the yoke will be full.
- Let it cook for some time.
- Removed the cooked omlete slowly with the help of two flat spoons put it in a plate.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder on it.
- Cut sides of the breads.
- Cut it in round shape.
- Shallow fry them in ghee.
- Put above omlete on one slice, put shreaded cheese, onion, tomato slices on it.
- Put another bread slice on it. press it and eat hot with sause.
This recipe was contributed by medha_kadam on 14 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.