Egg Sandwich By shaz
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4957 times
Sandwiches stay fresh when wrapped in a damp cloth
- Boil eggs.
- Peel cucumber and make thin slices of cucumber
- Make thin slices of tomatoes also
- Sliced boiled egg white
- Mix boil egg york with butter,black pepper powder and salt
- Spread a generous layer on 3 slices of bread
- Put 2-3 cucumber slices ,2-3 tomato slice and 2-3 boiled egg slice on each slices
- Top with remaining 3 slices
- Cut each sandwich into 2 in triangle shape
This recipe was contributed by shaz on 22 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.