by Foodie #52062
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8258 times
1. mix it well as you mix the batter for omlete
2. the more u mix the more it will come up
3. add corriander to it when it is cooked
4.garnish it with pineapple and cherry.
- Mix all the ingrediants in a bowl
- Mix them finely
- Take an oven dish
- Set the time for 5 min at 100% power
- Cook it for five min in micowave
- It is ready to eat with hot chapati and is mostly preferred in breakfast along with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #52062 on 22 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.