Egg Potato Fry
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8664 times
Egg potato fry is a mouthwatering snack recipe with the boiled eggs covered with a boiled potato based spicy mixture. These egg and potato balls are then coated with beaten egg and deep fried in hot oil.
- Boil four egg''s and potatoes separately.
- Beat the remaining one egg.
- Peel and mash potatoes. add all the seasoning to the potato and mix well.
- Take one whole egg and cover it entirely with the potato mixture.
- Dip in the beaten egg.
- Deep fry in hot ghee till golden brown.
- Cut it vertically and garnish.
- Serve with tamarind chutney.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.