This recipe has been viewed 2885 times
Amazing breakfast to make you day.
Add your private note
Egg Plate recipe - How to make Egg Plate
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Apply butter on a microwave safe dish.
- Layer the base with crushed wafers and sprinkle chopped capsicum and onion.
- Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Mix eggs milk and salt in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs on wafers.
- Cover it and micro for 4 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle cheese and microwave for 1 minute.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by easybee on 02 Jul 2014I love food... N simple and quick cooking is my motto... Being a full time engineering student doesn...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.