Egg Onion Pakoda
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6370 times
An unique and very easy to prepare egg pakoda recipe using boiled eggs which have been halved and coated with gram flour and mixed with chillies, onion and garam masala. A deep fried snack item, egg pakoda tastes superb with coriander and tomato chutney. Go relish!
- Sieve the flour and add salt, green chilies, onions and curry leaves and whisk well into a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip half of the egg in the batter and drop slowly into the oil.
- Deep fry on both sides till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Repeat the process for the remaining eggs.
- Serve hot with any sauce or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.