Egg Noodles, Spicy Maggi Egg Noodles
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 382068 times
Get ready to dish out the Egg noodles within minutes by simply cooking Maggi noodles with beaten eggs and vegetables. A smart way of adding nutrients in a child's favorite noodle recipe.
- Boil enough water in a saucepan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Beak the eggs in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, maggi taste maker, salt and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the whisked eggs, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by lp99 on 28 Jul 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.