Egg Nargisi Kofta
This recipe has been viewed 11615 times
Devour the appealing and flavorsome egg nargisi kofta as a main course accompaniment. The boiled egg koftas or dumplings are cooked together along with whole spices. Serve the mughali specialty nargisi kofta with fried cashew nuts as topping and coriander leaves as garnishing with pulao or naan.
- Boil the eggs, cut into two horizontal pieces and remove the egg yolk.
- Soak the bread slices in water for some time and squeeze all the water from bread and make into powder.
- Add the egg yolk, butter, onions and green chili paste, salt to the bread crumbs and mix well using a fork.
- Stuff this mixture in the scoped egg whites and place them in a pan.
- For the tomato sauce, heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add the onions, tomatoes, curry leaves, garam masala, salt, chili powder, pepper powder and saute till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Then add this sauce to the eggs and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.