Egg Mayo Sandwich
by Shirin Shenoy
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29648 times
A tasty and creamy sandwich with bread filled wit mayonnaise and eggs. A tasty snack
- Take oil in a pan.break in all the eggs and let it scramble on a low heat.
- Do not cook until it becomes totally dry,let it have some moisture left in it.
- Remove from heat.
- In another bowl combine the scrambled egg along with mayonnaise,pepper,salt to taste and mix well.
- Now put this mixture on a bread slice,place another slice on top and cut it diagonally to get to triangles.
- Serve with ketchup of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Shirin Shenoy on 11 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.