Egg Masala Khurma
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4734 times
It can be added with chopped tomato bits, capsicum.
variation: garnish with avocado slices.
- Boil eggs (hard).make them into 6 pieces.(remove the hard part)
- Boil potatoes,remove the peel and cut them into cubes.
- Make a fine paste with chillies,cinnamon,cloves,fennel seeds.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat oil and fry the fennel seeds,saute` for second,add ground masala,fry it.
- Add potato bits.add 1 cup of water,boil it till it gives gravy.
- Add salt,and boil.
- When it is boiling add egg pieces.allow to boil for 3 minutes,take off the heat.
- Serve hot with garnishing fresh,chopped coriander leaves,as accompaniment to puri or chapathi.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.