Egg Malai Masala
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7103 times
Egg malai is an easy spicy egg recipe with boiled eggs cooked in a delicious onion tomato mix. The eggs are stir fried in a spicy and creamy gravy and served with roti or paranthas.
- Boil the eggs keep, peel them and cut then into half.
- Combine the onions, green chillies and ginger and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and saute till the onions become brown.
- Add the milk and cook till it becomes a little thick.
- Add the salt, boil the milk and add the garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by pripri on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.