Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7790 times
Egg kuruma is a spicy and tasty curry that can be served with chappati or with pulao.
- Add the water and eggs in pan and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the shells and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the ginger garlic paste, onions, salt and green chillies, mix well and saute till the onions turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes ,mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the boiled eggs, 1/2 cup water, coconut milk and kaju paste, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with curry leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sreedevinair on 29 Aug 2011I am from the God's own country Kerala .Cooking different kinds of food is my hobby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.