Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5378 times
Egg kurma is a rich and spicy egg based curry recipe with an authentic indian blend of ingredients and spice powders. Enjoy with roti or parathas.
- Combine the ginger, garlic, green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the coconut, cashewnuts, curds and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, green chillies, whole garam masala and curry leaves and saute till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger-mint paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add the eggs and toss well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Pearlie on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.