Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5741 times
Egg korma is an easy spicy egg recipe with boiled eggs chopped and cooked in a delicious onion tomato mix. The eggs are stir fried in a spicy kurma and served with roti or paranthas.
- Combine the green chilies, coconut, coriander powder, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and turmeric powder and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Separate the yolk from the eggs and beat the egg whites till stiff.
- Add the egg yolks and milk to the egg white mixture and salt and whisk well for 10 minutes.
- Place the egg mixture vessel into a large vessel containing a little water and boil till the egg is set.
- Remove and cut into cubes.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cashewnuts and saute till golden brown.
- Add the sliced onions, ground masala paste and salt, mix well and saute on a low flame, till the onions turn light brown.
- Add half a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the egg cubes and cook gently till the korma thickens.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with rice or parathas and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by wink on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.