Egg Idli Delight
This recipe has been viewed 12164 times
This is a healthy and nutritious lunch box meal for school going kids.
- In a bowl, mix egg with salt and pepper powder.
- Heat little butter in a pan and scramble eggs.
- Set aside.
- In another pan,heat the butter and add the cumin seeds and sauté onions,carrots and capsicum.
- Add turmeric powder to it and add steamed idlis to it.
- Stir-fry for 3 minutes and add scrambled eggs to it.
- Stir well and serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Prajusha on 20 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.