Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2299 times
A lovely baked dish , egg hot pot is simple and makes for a healthy complete meal in itself. The eggs, cream, cheese and the vegetable mixture is baked till the eggs are set.
- Peel and mash potatoes till smooth.
- Add creme and blend well
- Add salt pepper chopped corriander and chillies to this mix.
- Knead the dough thouroughly.
- In a buttered shallow oven dish put in a thin layer of this potato mix all over.
- Break the egs and pour them as it is over the potato layer taking care not to break the yolk.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 mins till the eggs set and the sides start browning.
- Serve piping hot with toasts or pancake
This recipe was contributed by smehra69 on 08 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.