Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6298 times
A undiw sweet delicay made using eggs.
Add your private note
Egg Halwa recipe - How to make Egg Halwa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Combine all ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat a deep pan, pour the mixture and cook on a medium flame, while stirring continusly.
- When the mixture starts leaving the side of pan, add the food colour and nuts and mix well.
- Transfer in a plate and flattern it with spoon on the dish.
- Cool and cut into desired shapes using knife.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by asfadanish on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.