Egg Fry Masala
by foodie #611120
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13329 times
It's a beautiful recipe. It bring new flavor to egg. Even egg haters would love eating this. It's a traditional dish of tamilnadiu. It's an ancient dish. The best is to eat it with rice ,chapatti.
- In a panayaram chitty pour this mixture with a soup spoon.
- Let it cook. Turn it the next side.
- Take it from chitty. Keep it aside.
- To make the masala. In a pressure cooker heat oil.
- Put onions vertically chopped ,tomato puree,tamrind puree, chilly powder, salt,green chilly,garlic, curry leaves. Statue it till a boil.
- After 7 -10 minutes put the coconut paste stir it.
- Put the fried egg balls inside this masala one by one. And close the cooker.
- After one pressure open the lid.
- Serve it with rice or roti.
This recipe was contributed by foodie #611120 on 03 Apr 2014I love cooking. I want to become a great chef .I love cooking for my family. I have a beautiful fami...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.