Egg Curry By vinodsharma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3510 times
Egg curry is a delectable non-vegetarian dish prepared from boiled eggs cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy. The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe.
Add your private note
Egg Curry By vinodsharma recipe - How to make Egg Curry By vinodsharma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil the eggs and cut each into quarters.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, turmeric and fry for a while.
- To this, add water and allow to simmer. cook till water evaporates.
- Then add green chilies, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, salt and quartered eggs.
- Bring to boil, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Finally add coconut milk, lemon juice, salt to taste and remove from heat.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.