Egg Curry By vidyavichare
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7329 times
Egg curry is a delectable main course recipe with boiled eggs simmered in a spicy, rich onion-tomato curry or gravy. The egg curry is a simple recipe and also a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this easy to prepare and delicious egg curry recipe with roti or rice.
- Take coriender powder in bowl add red chilli paste,saunf, cumin powder,ginger-garlic paste,turmeric powder and little water & prepar a paste
- Heat oil in a pan and methi dana sauf & fry
- Now add the already prepared past and cook add a little water
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook
- Then add salt, lemon juice & coconut milk
- Cook now on low flame to give a boil
- Now pour it to serving bowl & then cut eggs into half horizontali and put it to curry the curry is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by vidyavichare on 03 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.