Egg Curry By twesha
This recipe has been viewed 5606 times
The spicy egg curry is a delectable egg based main course recipe with boiled eggs cooked in a thick onion and tomato based gravy. The egg curry offers an easy recipe which is enjoyed with rotis or rice as main course meal.
- Grind to a paste the ingredients for the masala.
- Put the paste in a vessel and boil along with 4 cups of water and one onion.
- When the curry is boiling, lower the flame and break the six eggs one by one into the curry.
- Add salt and cook till the eggs are done and remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Take another vessel, put some oil in it and fry one onion till brown.
- Pour the curry over it.
- Boil for a little more time and remove from the flame
This recipe was contributed by twesha on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.