Egg Curry By sgambhir
This recipe has been viewed 2950 times
Egg curry is an easy and delicious non-vegetarian dish prepared from boiled eggs which are cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy. The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet and best paired with Rotis. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe.
- Grind the red chilies, garlic, ginger and cummin seeds with a little vinegar and salt to taste.
- Chop the onions and fry in ghee, then add the ground paste and cinnamon to it.
- Then add sugar, vinegar and garam masala.
- Shell the eggs, cut into halves, lengthwise and add to the curry.
- Cook till the gravy thickens and serve with rice or rotis.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.