Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4229 times
Heat oil and add onions, curry leaves, chopped tomatoes and ground spice powders to prepare the delicious Egg curry. Simmer the boiled eggs in the spicy rich gravy and enjoy with roti or rice.
Add your private note
Egg Curry By mdsk recipe - How to make Egg Curry By mdsk
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Make a small shallow cross at the tip of the egg using a knife.
- Heat oil in the karaahi.
- When oil is hot, put egg to it and fry for 5 minutes on medium heat or till the egg starts to turn reddish.
- Drain off the eggs from oil.
- Now add the potatoes, deep fry it till reddish. put off the flame when done.
- Heat rest of the oil, put tadka ingredients and whole garam masala to it.
- When the jeera begins to splutter, add onion and saute for sometime over medium flame till onion gets transparent and pinkish.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add all the powdered masalas and salt. s
- Saute everything for 2 minutes.
- Cover the vessel for 2 minutes and cook on medium flame.
- Uncover the lid, add the fried egg , potatoes, desi ghee and 1/2 liter boiling water. pressure-cook the subzi for 1 minute after the first whistle.
- Open the pressure cooker when it is self cooled.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot pooris or steaming rice.
This recipe was contributed by mdsk on 28 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.